We Care About Our Employees
Employee appreciation has been a focus at Hamill Concrete from the very beginning. We are constantly looking for ways to make our crew members feel supported and heard.
- We host multiple employee appreciation events each year, including a Christmas party, where each and every employee’s accomplishments and contributions are presented to the entire company.
- We make conscious efforts every day to ensure our employees are informed, well-trained, and have the tools they need to succeed at their job.
- We have weekly crew meetings in which issues are openly discussed and solved.
- We believe in safety. It is our goal every day to get every employee home to their family safe and unharmed. No job is ever worth a lifelong injury.
- We offer upward mobility. There are plenty of opportunities to become a strip lead, wall foreman, or supervisor.
Let us train you for a good career!
If you’re looking for an exciting career with a growing company, consider joining our team! We are willing to train candidates of all experience levels. All positions are full-time with excellent benefits, including healthcare, 10 PTO days including holidays, a weekly bonus, and 401k. Interested? Please fill out the form below.